Saturday, July 30, 2011

Roots

I just bought my first new country album in oh, about 15 years.  It all started with this clip of Blake Shelton on Jimmy Fallon...



So a) that's hilarious.  b) adorable all around. c) best version of that song I evah heard. d) Blake Shelton has a voice you just want to roll around in, kind of like George Strait. e) Not bad to look at either.  Serious crush developed in 2.5 seconds.

So I bought his album, Red River Blue.  I'm lovin' it!  It's kind of like the 90's alt-country I love.  Except he sings a lot more about sex and weed.  Which is funny.  Country singers can do that now?

I have a soft spot for this song (for obvious reasons).



Also, if you want to check out his twitter feed for a second, you'll probably understand all that's wrong with my dating life in terms of who I'm attracted to usually being bad, bad choices.

No comments: