Monday, July 18, 2011

I sure wish I had preferences on things

Mmmmmm, Häagen Dazs raspberry sorbet.  I bought some today.  But instead of this...

I bought this...

I knew it was a mistake at the time, even while thinking it was a good idea.  The vanilla just tempers the raspberry punch in the face too much.

Because here's the thing.  Häagen Dazs raspberry sorbet is awesome.  And apparently it will always taste like Europe to me.  Even over a decade later.  I don't quite remember which time it was, but it was definitely the first or second time I went to Europe that I tried it for the first time.  And I was hooked (did I mention this stuff is awesome?).  I must have eaten a ridiculous amount.  So excuse me vanilla frozen yogurt, get the eff off my sorbet.

I've got the same effect with Häagen Dazs Bailey's Irish Cream ice cream (reminds me of Oregon in the summer) and Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk (late nights of waiting tables), but to a much, much, much smaller degree.  



So get yourself some Häagen Dazs raspberry sorbet.  It tastes like Europe.  Results may vary.  

Now I need to get my hands on this stuff...

No comments: