Step 1. Put on the matching green lace bra and wide side thong.
Step 2. Put on whatever the hell you want over it. Doesn't even matter. But for maximum effect, let the bra straps show.
Step 3. Bike to school. (cause that's the kind of girl I am)
The effect is similar to Paolo Nutini's New Shoes. Which reminds me. Your own personal feel-good playlist can buoy you up on days that would otherwise reek of doldrum. I'll even share my own personal favorite list made this spring. This one makes me walk around thinking, "I. am. awesome!":
- Kiss Off - Violent Femmes
- Unbroken - Jessica Sierra
- Young Folks - Peter, Bjorn and John
- Sweetest Girl - Wyclef
- Ramble On - Led Zeppelin
- I Don't Feel Like Dancin' - Scissor Sisters
- New Shoes - Paolo Nutini
- Little Weapon - Lupe Fiasco
- Stronger - Kanye West
- Say It Right - Nelly Furtado
- Fergalicious - Fergie
- Just Fine - Mary J. Blige
- Tear You Apart - She Wants Revenge
- Try It Again - The Hives
- Maneater - Nelly Furtado
- What You Got - Colby O'Donis & Akon
- The Start of Something - Voxtrot
- Starlight - Muse
I love this mix. I've had it on repeat for days.