Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Caution: this post is meta

Where'd my scabies readership go?

Uh, so lately this blog has been internet famous for the Buglic Service Announcement post... you know, the one where I thought I had bedbugs, then I thought I had scabies, but just had a rash? Well for the past few weeks if you searched 'scabies' in google image search the picture I posted of a scabie came up. On the front page. So this little post I titled to be funny turned out to be a little prophetic - I was getting about 80 hits a day from the scabies traffic.

But now it's gone!!!

I'm not on page 1, 2, 3, 4... (gross I don't want to look at scabied skin anymore).

Google is fickle.

I guess I'll have to post more often again since I can no longer rely on google to artificially inflate my self-worth.

2 comments:

Ruhroh said...

bitch, you don't need no mo' self-worth inflation!

Katie said...

you know easy come easy go.